Thursday, September 1, 2011

Family Update.

I haven't been around, sorry about that. I didn't have much to say, so I figured I'd just wait until I did. I honestly still don't have anything important to say, other than a little update for those who are "out of the loop".

Chris is now a full time student. Yep, it's true! He's also working, very hard, for the school's security. So, the ball is rolling, things still feel like an uphill battle, but at least we're on the right road!

I'm seeking employment. Night work, to be more exact; either that or childcare/preschool work. Anything that continues to allow me to be a stay at home mother - something we both feel very strong about.

Kayleigh, oh Kayleigh. What a spunky little thing! Well, it took all summer, but yesterday she finally wanted to "swim" all by herself! I wonder if she'll be excited for it next summer, or if we'll have to work on it again? She's so funny. The things three year old's say never cease to amaze me!

Matthew is so big! He's pulling himself up on everything, and starting to cruise the couch. Wasn't he JUST born? He's a sweetie though, such a cuddle bug!

Well, there it is! Told ya it wasn't much. I've tried a few times, and it won't let me post pictures right now, but hopefully I'll have something interesting to say soon!

Take care, ya'll!

No comments:

Post a Comment